Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Trust
Crown House Technologies
We were appointed by one of the mechanical sub-contractors working on a new 11 storey cancer hospital in Liverpool city centre. Our client required piped service drawings producing for the 110-bed facility next to the Royal Liverpool Hospital. We worked from marked-up plans, authoring a coordinated model and working drawings all on our client’s title blocks, to their company standards utilising the 20+ models available on the project CDE. This project was a great experience for our entire team and one we are proud to have been involved in.
- Produce Construction drawings for sub-contractor
- Manage models and drawings for sub-contractor
- Coordinate with multitude of other services
- Clash detection against all AEC discipline models
- File types: .RVT, .DWG, .NWD, .NWF
We are fully behind the drive towards Building Information Modelling (BIM)
and see a future where BIM delivery is the norm.
Find out how we can collaborate on your next project