Sir Robert Mcalpine
Our client appointed us to act as a BIM outsource partner at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic in London. The project weighed heavily on the reliance of BIM and in order for our client to fulfil their requirements on the project, they needed a full library of BIM components producing. Our team worked closely with our client to produce a selection of BIM objects to LOD400 from their catalogue and on completion, they increased the scope of works to include placement of the components in a coordinated model.
Once the components were placed we undertook several clash detection exercises to ensure the feasibility of the design intent before travelling to London to represent our client in numerous coordination meetings. We have stayed on board with our client throughout the construction phase of the project supporting them with any BIM related queries and have undergone several model iterations for them.
- Create a library of components for specialist healthcare manufacturer
- Place components in BIM model for the manufacturer
- Represent client at coordination meetings on site
- Manage models and drawings for client
- Coordinate with multitude of other services
- Clash detection against all AEC discipline models
- File types: .RVT, .DWG, .NWD, .NWF
We are fully behind the drive towards Building Information Modelling (BIM)
and see a future where BIM delivery is the norm.
Find out how we can collaborate on your next project