Novotel Paddington Village
Digital Engineering Studio teamed up with a prestigious MEP Consultant to produce a Stage 3 and eventually a Stage 4 model of Paddington Hotel. The 221 bed Novotel required coordinated Mechanical & Electrical services through-out it’s 15 Floors and Roof Top Plant Room. Working initially from Stage 2 2D CAD drawings, the latter end of the project required open communication with third parties to ensure coordination and feasibility. In addition to the modelling services, we also provided BIM guidance ensuring all drawings and documentation issued complied with the projects BEP.
- Produce Stage 4 drawings for the consultant
- Manage models and drawings for the consultant
- Coordinate with a multitude of other services
- Clash detection against all AEC discipline models
- File types: .RVT, .DWG, .NWD, .NWF
We are fully behind the drive towards Building Information Modelling (BIM)
and see a future where BIM delivery is the norm.
Find out how we can collaborate on your next project