Walton Health Centre
Race Cottam Associates
Alan Johnston Partnership
Digital Engineering Studio was appointed to provide the M&E authoring and coordination services for the redevelopment of the 2 new theatres, each including pre lay up, aesthetic room & new IMRI Suite.
The project included a new roof top plantroom that houses all the mechanical and electrical services which will feed the new theatres and IMRI Suite. It consists of essential and non-essential distribution boards, as well as IPS/UPS Units. Key to project success was the coordination of services to allow for the MRI scanner to be airlifted into the building through the roof into the ground floor.
On completion of the project, we had delivered over 50 building service drawings from the model all to our client's internal company standard.
Scope of services:
- Produce 2D tender drawings for all MEP services, fully notated and dimensioned.
- Manage models for MEP Consultant.
- All information produced to LOD 300.
- Produce rendered images.
- Digitally model all MEP services for entire building.
- Co-ordinate all MEP services with AEC discipline models.
- Clash Detection against all AEC discipline models.
- File types: .RVT, .DWG, .NWD, .NWF
We are fully behind the drive towards Building Information Modelling (BIM)
and see a future where BIM delivery is the norm.
Find out how we can collaborate on your next project